Swipe Safari is a new jailbreak tweak that adds new gestures to mobile Safari to enhance the user experience while browsing. It allows you to swipe to previous or next page, pull to refresh the page and even switch tabs using gestures.
Here is what the tweak offers you:
- Swipe (one finger) left or right to navigate to previous or next page
- Swipe (one finger) left or right and hold to navigate to the next or previous tab
- Pull down to refresh the page
- Pull from bottom to access Bookmarks
- Double tap with two fingers to toggle to fullscreen mode
- Double tap to go to the top of the screen
- Pinch to close tab
- Double tap and hold to open new tab
- Ability to assign actions for following gestures:
- Swipe (two fingers)
- Swipe (three fingers)
- Double tap, triple Tap (One finger)
- Double tap (Two fingers)
- Pinch (Two fingers)
- Tap/double tap + long press (One finger)
- Adds recently closed tabs feature on iPhone/iPod touch
- Removes limit on the number of tabs (which is 8 by default)
You can also configure these options via the Settings app. Swipe Safari supports iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 5.x.x.
You can check out the video review of SwipeSafari by Jeff of iDownloadBlog:
If you are impressed by SwipeSafari, then you can go ahead and purchase it for $1.50 from Cydia under the BigBoss repo.
Let me know what you guys think about SwipeSafari in the comments section below.
Stay tuned with us for more info at iOS Jedi Blog or join our Facebook fan page or Follow us on Twitter or subscribe to the RSS feeds or connect with us on our Freenode-IRC channel for any iOS question you have.