Well Absinthe 2.0 was just released with support for Mac, Windows and Linux but sadly it was not working well on the Mountain Lion dev preview (I know that sucks, since I’m on Mountain Lion too). But you guys need not to worry since I have a fix for you.
All you need to do is follow the instruction listed below:
- Download Absinthe 2.0 from our downloads page
- Open the Absinthe 2.0 .zip file
- Right click on the Absinthe logo and choose “Show Package Contents”
- Open the Contents folder
- Choose MacOS
- Then choose Absinthe-10.6 and then pick open with Terminal
- When terminal opens, it will move a few files and Absinthe will open in a new window.
- Now all you have to do is Jailbreak.
There you go that is the secret on how to use Absinthe 2.0 on Mountain Lion.
Let me know how did this work for you guys.
Stay tuned with us for more info at iOS Jedi Blog or join our Facebook fan page or Follow us on Twitter or subscribe to the RSS feeds or connect with us on our Freenode-IRC channel for any iOS question you have.