It’s finally here! After a few weeks, the + version of TouchPosé has been released. The + version allows you to do so much more! You can now:
- Use a Custom Image for the tracker
- Change the color of the default tracker
- Use more than 1 custom image for the tracker at once
Here’s how it works,
- You enable TouchPosé+ and select your activation method.
- You select your tracker (called pose in the settings panel).
- Head to Pose Settings to: a) select the color of the default Pose. b) Select the custom image for the tracker.
- Should be saved to /var/mobile/TouchPose/
- 40×40 for non retina display.
- 80×80 for retina displays and you must add the @2x syntax at the end of the image name.
- i.e pose.png or email@example.com.
TouchPosé+ is a nice visual tweak that anybody would enjoy. I recommend it to people who like DisplayRecorder’s tracker. It’s fast, has no lag at all and works nice with other tweaks. I like TouchPosé+ and ever since I heard of a + version coming I’ve been waiting for it.
TouchPosé+ was created by iolate and is available on the Cydia Store for $1.00.